Our 2 in 1 Adventures
Your choice of two tours
- Waterfalls of Damajagua + Buggy (day tour including lunch)
- Waterfalls of Damajagua + Horse riding (day tour including lunch)
- Waterfalls of Damajagua + Zipline (day tour including lunch)
- Zipline + Buggy (half day tour)
- Zipline + Horse riding (half day tour)
Come with us to the most extraordinary adventure of the north coast. Our guide will accompany you during the day to share with you information about our country and make the tour and visits more pleasant.
We are heading to Imbert to the world-famous “CASCADAS DE DAMAJAGUA”. An unique and world-renowned place for being one of the main ecological attractions of our country, where you will have direct contact with nature. It is a total adventure to descend one by one the waterfalls. We start with a walk of approximately 35 minutes in the Dominican forest, crossing the river that will take us to the first waterfall of the 12 (depending the circumstances) we will do.
Each waterfall is different from the other, what makes this adventure a unique experience. When we reach the last waterfall, at the foot of the mountain, we will enjoy a paradisiacal natural pool.
Extreme Adventure of Buggies
We go to Munoz, once here, we start an extreme adventure of buggies of 600cc. After receiving the safety instructions and the equipment it is time to prepare for an off-road adventure through the Dominican country. Driving about 1 hour and 15 minutes by narrow and isolated rural roads, splash through puddles of mud, leave a trail of dust in your path, go up and down hills, enjoying the breath taking views, passing by a cattle stable, watching domestic flora and fauna and much more.
We prepare for our Horseback Riding adventure. Experience the real Dominican Republic with its lush tropical flowers and over whelming colors and meet its super friendly people who are always ready to smile and happy to meet you. This ride is suitable for beginners and experienced riders. We ride approximately 35 minutes a wild environment where the natural landscapes are the protagonists.
We head to the Zip Line adventure to Clip in and follow your guide down 9 zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet (2,408 meters) of doublé galvanized steel cable. No experience required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active breaking, like using gloves for stopping. holding on to comfortable handle bars as you zip. No experience and no active breaking is required. Walk between the lines at your own pace, with instructors by your side.
- DVD and photos available to purchase
- Not recommended while suffering heart problems or other serious medical conditions, pregnant travelers and travelers with walking disabilities
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For the waterfalls children are accepted from 8 years old
- Maximum weight 260 pounds (zipline/horse riding)
- Maximum waist line 130 cm or 44” (zipline)
- Maximum leg size 80 cm or 31”(zipline/buggy)
- 1 buggy for 2 persons (buggy)
- Driver license (buggy)
- Price in United States Dollars